Generalist Procurement Consultant
A market leading management consultancy is looking to expand their procurement function with the introduction of a strong procurement professional at consultant level. The ideal candidate will have end to end procurement experience across a variety of indirect services and looking to progress their procurement career with a professional, award winning team.
The procurement role will involve:
- Working across a number of blue chip clients, to provide end to end procurement advice across categories of spends including professional services, FM, marketing and IT.
- Working across multiple strategic projects within the consultancy team to deliver tangible savings within the timeframes allocated
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to develop category plans and help implement spend strategies
- Working in cross functional teams to create and execute strategic sourcing strategies whilst embedding best in class processes
The following procurement skills are required:
- Excellent category knowledge across all areas of spend including IT, FM, Professional services and HR
- Experience in the end to end procurement life cycle covering the tendering, strategic sourcing and contract negotiations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to work alongside senior stakeholders
- Flexibility on travel
- Degree educated
- OJEU tendering experience would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading UK brand and make an instant impact across exciting strategic projects. Not only will you gain exposure to blue chip clients and fast paced projects, but you will do so whilst receiving hands on procurement training from a professional team and an award winning procurement function. To discuss further or to apply directly then contact jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure