Our client is undergoing an exciting major expansion plan across their procurement group throughout the UK, creating thousands of new opportunities. They're also included in the Top 100 Places to Work in the UK, offering numerous training programmes within procurement and excellent progression opportunities within the business.
They are looking for a Category Manager to own and look after the Professional Services procurement category, including IT (design, build and test) and Non-IT (Legal, finance, tax, consultancy). Working autonomously within this category, it is an ideal opportunity to showcase business acumen, decision-making and negotiation skills. The procurement teams are central to the company's success and working with a spend of over £80m, you'll be delivering a variety of projects essential to the millions of customers they serve.
What will the role entail?
- Owning the Professional Services procurement category, with specifics such as IT (design, build and test) and Non-IT (Legal, finance, tax, consultancy)
- Designing and implementing your category's procurement strategy
- End-to-end Supplier management
- Managing and influencing internal and external stakeholders, including working with the Procurement Director
What do you need to apply?
- Experience in category management and/or end-to-end procurement in indirect categories including finance and tax.
- Track record of working to tight deadlines and budgets, with a good record of personal savings against budgets
- The ability to manage and influence key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Knowledge of tendering tools such as Oracle
Why apply for this role?
As a result of their major expansion plans, there will be incredible progression opportunities within the business. They also offer the chance to experience other sides of the organisation to help you reach your potential.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button, or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk