Procurement Transformation Consultant - IFM Category
Our client is a global industry leader in management consultancy, with a worldwide network of companies working in over 150 countries working with thousands of clients. They frequently consult with large FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies on big transformation projects with budgets in the millions and are therefore looking for someone with a strong procurement background in Integrated Facilities Management projects to join their Corporate Operations Transformation team.
This role will involve working with clients to understand their needs, devising strategies and delivering efficient, successful large-scale procurement transformation projects in the IFM category. This is an ideal opportunity to showcase your business acumen, innovative problem-solving ability and leadership qualities when working on complex transformation procurement projects within a truly global company.
Role and responsibilities with include:
- Leading teams in large-scale procurement transformation projects in the Integrated Facilities Management category
- Identifying savings opportunities and value-creation opportunities through strategic procurement, contract improvement, supplier management and more.
- A strong background within the procurement field, with emphasis on complex FM procurement projects
- History of working with multi-national blue-chip, FTSE 100, Fortune 500 companies
- A track record of working to pressing deadlines and budgets, with tangible evidence of your l ability to achieve impressive individual procurement savings
- The ability to manage and influence key senior stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience of managing and leading large teams
- History of working with procurement tendering platforms such as Oracle and SAP
- Degree qualified (CIPS advantageous)
- Willingness to travel and visit clients on-site in the UK
Please press the Apply button below to submit your interest in this role, or alternatively forward your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk