Strategic Procurement Manager – Corporate Services
Our client is a prestigious award-winning law firm with a global presence in over 20 countries across the EMEA, APAC and North and South American regions. They are looking for someone to join their growing London-based procurement team to manage a spend in the millions for their Corporate Services categories, ensuring they manage suppliers efficiently and effectively (sub-categories including FM, Catering, Events and more).
As the Strategic Procurement Manager, you will take the lead on all procurement and vendor management related projects for all corporate services with subcategories including FM, Travel, Events, Brand promotion and more. This is an ideal opportunity for anybody looking to showcase their leadership qualities, delivering on often complex and demanding projects and driving significant value for the business.
There is also scope to make your mark and influence change on the procurement function and showcase your business acumen by looking for opportunities to achieve operational efficiencies.
Other responsibilities within the role will include:
- Design and implement sourcing strategy for all areas of spend including; Travel, FM, Marketing and Corporate Services - spend in the millions
- Provide market expertise and category knowledge for strategic procurement sourcing-related activities including RFP's, contracts negotiations and SRM
- Build strong relationships with senior UK and globally based stakeholders to ensure global needs are being met
- Review and assess supplier spend for UK and global, and engage with stakeholders as appropriate
- Ensuring contracts for related UK procurement projects are captured into the contract management system
- Extensive procurement/sourcing experience across a variety of indirects - ideally with previous procurement of Marketing, FM, Travel and Events
- The ability to manage and influence key stakeholders - internal and external - within a geographically dispersed organisation
- History of working to tight deadlines and strict budget and, most importantly, having tangible evidence of achieving impressive individual savings
- Degree educated and working knowledge of systems such as SAP, Ariba, Oracle etc.
If the above sounds of interest to you, please apply clicking the button below, or send your email over to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk