Procurement Manager - Professional Services
Professional Services Category Manager - Top 100 Places to Work - Engineering
Entering a period of substantial growth, the UKs leading engineering major is now seeking a confident professional services category manager to join their esteemed procurement function. Working within the most innovative procurement department, you will have the opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals and engage with c-suite stakeholders to develop and deliver leading category and sourcing strategies.
With a focus on professional services, the successful procurement professional will be demonstrating their expertise across both IT and Non-IT services.
The procurement professional will have exposure to category management and strong experience within professional services as you will be responsible for the entire procurement lifecycle. With an undisputed reputation for professional development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving category manager to join a FTSE100 organisation during their most complex expansion.
As a Professional Services Category Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and collaborating with an executive stakeholder community, using your relationship management and influencing skills to gain and maintain crucial buy in and support for major strategic sourcing / procurement and category management initiative
- Skilfully handling complex £ Multi-Million procurement deals across IT consultancy. design build and test, legal, finance, HR and insurance.
- Designing and executing category plans, including strategic sourcing, contract renewals & extensions, terminations and dispute resolution, as well as exciting "go-to-market" procurement projects
As a Professional Services Category Manager, you will have:
- Indirect Procurement expertise with a CV that demonstrates impressive achievements such as cost savings, risk mitigation and establishing strategic supplier relationships
- Proven track record working in a category management capacity within professional services
- Advanced understanding of contract management
- Degree + CIPS beneficial but not essential
Voted as one of the "Top 100 places to work" and beginning to embark on the most complex expansion to date, this is an exciting time to gain ownership over the most crucial procurement category. Alongside a competitive salary and package, my client also promotes rapid internal talent progression. For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, Procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement,