Global Project Manager - Global Leading Blue-chip
Global Project Manager - Global Leading Blue-chip - £100,000 + Package - Central London
This leading Blue-chip firm, renowned for being at the forefront of technology innovation are looking for an excellent Senior Project Manager to run a global project for the business. Culturally they are a business who place a high importance on loyalty and collaboration internally.
This role will be handling multiple projects over multiple geographical regions, so organization is key to success.
The Global Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Mobilising a team of high caliber consultants, ensuring they are on track for multiple projects
- Managing a global range of stakeholders, ensuring that they are onboard and up to date on various project activity
- Being the Senior point of contact for the business with multiple supplier streams
The Global Project Manager will ideally need to have:
- Global experience managing projects
- Prince 2 or Agile or Six Sigma (or equivalent project management qualifications)
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
This is a business who place a huge importance on employee welfare and ensuring that they are developing and progressing staff. This role has a progression route to directorship.
For more information please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Project Manager, FMCG, Finance, Blue-chip, London