Procurement Transformation Consultant - IFM Category
Our client is looking for a passionate and collaborative procurement professional to join them as the new Procurement Transformation Consultant with a focus on Integrated Facilities Management projects.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a multi-award-winning global company with a network of companies in over 150 countries, as well as a robust client database of FTSE-100 and Fortune 500 organizations. They frequently consult on large-scale transformation projects, working with budgets into the tens of millions so, naturally, they are looking for an individual with a strong procurement background in driving complex Facilities Management projects.
The Procurement Transformation Consultant will work directly with clients, taking the lead on devising and implementing large-scale procurement transformation projects in the IFM category. Due to the nature and size of their clients, this is an ideal opportunity for you to gain further experience of working with some of the largest companies in the world. Furthermore, it's also a great platform to showcase your leaderships skills, business acumen, innovative problem-solving abilities when working on such projects.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing teams in large-scale procurement transformation projects in the Integrated FM category
- Identifying savings opportunities and value-creation opportunities through strategic procurement, contract improvement/negotiating, supplier management and more.
- Strong experience in the procurement field, particularly with complex Facilities Management procurement projects
- History of working with multi-national blue-chip, FTSE 100, Fortune 500 companies
- A track record of working to tight deadlines
- Tangible evidence of impressive procurement savings against strict budgets
- Confidence to influence internal and external senior stakeholders
- Previous experience of managing large teams
- History of working with procurement tendering platforms such as Ariba, Oracle and SAP
- Degree qualified (CIPS advantageous)
- Willingness to travel and visit clients on-site in the UK
To submit your interest in this role, please either Apply below, or send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk