Contract Manager - ref 7529NR
Langley Search & Interim is currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to work within a Collaborative Procurement Organisation who are undertaking a major transformation of their procurement, consulting & customer facing areas. This is a pivotal role which will assist in the development of an innovative and effective Contract Management capability and ongoing delivery.
The job entails:
- Partnering with the Sourcing Team internally to ensure that contracts have the optimum performance metrics and SLAs, which can be incorporate into any Category Plans.
- Identifying the top 10-20 supplier by criticality and ensuring an optimum supplier engagement/review strategy is put in place to ensure delivery, compliance, financial review and innovation is built in
- Management of contract extensions, variations and some renewals.
- You will act as a centre of excellence on Contract Management and train others in contract management best practice
Ideally you will have the following:
- Experience of contract managing large, complex contracts with multiple stakeholder engagement
- Excellent knowledge of contract law and contract drafting – the ability to link requirements to the contract and delivery
- The ability to build a ‘best in class’ contract management methodology with continuous improvement built in, from which others may be trained.
- The ability to identify key suppliers and segment them by criteria e.g. risk, complexity, criticality, financials etc.
- Ideally you will have managed contracts across a diverse range of spend areas
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement, communication and influencing skills, working across both an internal and external client and supplier communities.
- A team player – not interested in the glory!
- Ideally you will be MCIPS qualified and of degree level
For further information please email your CV and full current package/day rate and availability to Nathan.Ramsay@langleysearch.com quoting 7529NR
Langley Search & Interim supplies Contract Manager, SRM Manager, Vendor Managers and Procurement Managers in the UK and internationally. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Key skills and areas: Procurement, Supply Chain, Operational Excellence, Head of Category Management, Sourcing, Contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.