Soft FM Procurement Manager
Soft FM Procurement Manager - Global Retail Giant- London - £50-55k + Package
FTSE 100 Retail Giant is looking for a specialist in Soft FM Procurement to join its Best-in Class procurement function. The company are responsible for buildings and sites around the world, and the successful applicant will look after some of their most high-profile accounts across the EMEA region! This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader with a revenue in the £billions, and a spend in the £hundreds of millions.
As Soft FM Procurement Manager you will: -
- Be the strategic lead for all Soft FM Procurement sub-categories across the entirety of the EMEA region, including but not limited to Waste Management, Cleaning, Security
- Build relationships with C-Level stakeholders both internally and externally in order to deliver value for the company
- Take autonomy over the Soft FM Procurement for some of the most high-profile brands within the industry
- Have the opportunity to grow your career in a path of your choice, within an industry leader
Soft FM Procurement Manager Required Background:
- Extensive procurement experience in Corporate Blue Chip Environments
- Experience in leading on-line procurement sourcing events (RFx & RA) and managing client relationships
- A degree (or country equivalent)
- MCIPS (or country equivalent)
- Expertise in strategic Soft FM procurement and negotiating with major suppliers and stakeholders on an EMEA or Global basis
- Tangible evidence of successfully handling multi-million pound spends and generating significant cost savings
If you are a specialist in the Soft FM Procurement space then this is the perfect role for you to take that next step in your career, and join a truly globally renowned company that can propel you towards a Procurement Director level!
To find out more and apply please send you CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, buying, FM Procurement, Soft FM, maintenance procurement, Services Procurement