Procurement Specialist - Health & Social Care
Due to continued growth our Client is looking to bring in a Procurement Specialist with a background of supporting Procurement projects in either Local Government or in Social Care to support key business activities for both their suppliers and customers. The main objective for this role is to support the end-to-end procurement process in areas which include; developing specifications, identifying/selecting suppliers, planning sourcing activities, evaluating responses and making sourcing recommendations.
The successful candidate will also be required to engage with suppliers and customers to; support negotiations aiming to negotiate contracts or improve prices/terms of business, issue work orders and other documents where appropriate, track delivery of projects through milestone completions, provide analysis on costs to ensure where savings have been made and capture/track results.
This is a permanent opportunity with salary of up to £30,000 on offer, depending on experience, based at our clients Head Office in Newcastle City Centre.
- CIPS qualified or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Experience of writing up specifications and evaluating bids
- Experience of negotiating with Customers and/or Suppliers
- Experience in a procurement related role within the Public Sector or with a focus on Social Care
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects, and maintaining customer commitments
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Social Services Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Buying Social Services Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Contracts Social Services Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Logistics Social Services Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Operations Social Services Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999