Senior Category Manager (FTC)
Are you MCIPS qualified with experience of working in the Public Sector on procurements relating to Estates / Minor Works? We are supporting a client based in Wakefield who are on the look for a Senior Category Manager on a 2-year fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will overall be required to run the end to end procurements on several Estates/Minor Works related procurements. Other tasks required include; develop and manage procurement category strategies, provide professional advice on technical procurement matters, negotiate and influence senior stakeholders to achieve benefits of procurements and manage contract reviews for key business critical contracts to ensure savings are generated/realised.
This is a 2-year fixed term contract opportunity based in Wakefield, with flexibility to work 1 day a week from home, with a salary of up to £40,000 per year on offer. The role offers an attractive holiday package with a total of 40 days (including Bank Holidays) on offer. Candidates applying for this role must be willing to undergo SC clearance if successful.
- MCIPS qualified
- Ideally have working experience of Estates and/or Minor Works procurements
- Experience of end-to-end Procurements in the Public Sector (OJEU and PCR2015)
- Experience of NEC3 and JCT would be advantageous
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999