We are currently supporting a Public Sector client based in South Yorkshire who are on the look for a Category Manager to join their Regional Procurement Hub. This role is required to help contribute to commercial category strategies for a portfolio of spend to achieve strategic aims and objectives.
The successful candidate will be required to influence stakeholders to achieve the benefits of collaborative procurements, deliver procurement savings for specific categories, manage individual and collaborative procurement projects to ensure delivery inline with requirements and timelines and support customers in contract reviews to ensure KPIs and customer requirements are met or exceeded.
This is a permanent role with the opportunity to be based in Northallerton, Melton, Wakefield or Sheffield with a salary between £24,759 and 33,771 on offer.
- CIPS (Level 4) qualified, equivalent or working towards
- Experience of procurement projects, collaborative projects, developing and/or implementing plans etc.
- Understanding of OJEU and PCR2015 procurement legislations
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999