We are currently supporting a Public Sector client based in South Yorkshire who are on the look for a Category Manager to join their Regional Procurement Hub. This role is required to manage commercial category strategies for a portfolio of spend to achieve strategic aims and objectives.
The successful candidate will be required to negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve the benefits of collaborative procurements, develop and deliver procurement savings, lead and manage complex procurement projects and manage contract review for key business critical contracts. The Senior Category Manager will also be required to manage the performance and development of direct reports.
This is a permanent role with the opportunity to be based in Northallerton, Melton, Wakefield or Sheffield with a salary between £34,614 and £38,700 on offer.
- MCIPS qualified
- Experience of managing all aspects of high value category management
- Experience of delivering quantifiable procurement efficiencies
- Understanding of OJEU and PCR2015 procurement legislations
- Experience of leading and managing procurement projects of significant complexity and value
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999