Transactional Procurement Services Manager
We are currently exclusively supporting a Public Sector organisation who are on the look for an experienced and passionate procurement professional to lead, develop and manage a Transactional Procurement team to deliver a best in class service to NHS organisations.
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Integrated Procurement Services Delivery to manage the Transactional Procurement process and team to monitor and measure performance to ensure compliance and adherence to procurement processes, implementing improvements and driving efficiency. You will aim to put the customer at the heat of the service to help delivery excellent customer experience and support improvement in the teams existing customer feedback.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Salford, Greater Manchester, with a salary of up to £30,000 on offer which also includes a 3% Flex Fund.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the procurement / P2P process
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
- Experience in an outsourced or shared service environment
- People leadership skills and experience of managing large teams
- Experience of working in the Public Sector, ideally in the NHS, would be advantageous
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999