Head of Procurement
We are supporting a Public Sector client based in the South West of England who are looking to recruit a Head of Procurement to help bring our clients new vision for procurement to reality! Our client has recently formed a new procurement team and the Head of Procurement will be responsible for leading and managing this new team and procurement services to help positively influence an annual spend of over £100m.
The successful candidate will be required to lead and manage procurement services working closely with Category Leads and Category Managers, recommend improvements to the strategic procurement direction to achieve efficiencies and drive social value, positively influence and negotiate to achieve value for money and engage, communicate and manage a variety of stakeholders.
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £58,300 on offer (depending on experience) with a £5k market force supplement on offer. For any candidates requiring to relocate to the South West there will also be a potential relocation package of up to £3k on offer. There is also flexible working in place, generous annual leave and various other benefits on offer!
- MCIPS qualified or equivalent recognised commercial qualification or extensive proven experience in a procurement / commercial setting
- Knowledge of OJEU, PCR regulations and procurement best practice
- Extensive knowledge in a senior leadership / senior management level role across commercial and / or public sector field.
- Exceptional leadership, influencing and negotiation skills within a commercial setting
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999