Senior Procurement Administrator
Following a period of business growth our client is looking to bring in 2 Senior Procurement Administrators for permanent opportunities based in Blackpool. This role is required to support both Category and Contract Managers to achieve specific strategic outcomes by using a variety of contract and supplier relationship management techniques.
The successful candidates will be required to assist in procurement exercises which include; complying with OJEU/PCR2015 to support the delivery of strategic and/or business critical opportunities, lead on managing bids appropriate to your category through to award as requested and work with internal and external stakeholders to build relationships. You will be required to plan, monitor and manage workload in a proactive manner and provide advice and guidance to customers helping to be a point of contact for the organisation and resolve contract and procurement/commissioning issues. The successful candidate will also be required to attend meetings, receive and check Purchase Requisitions’ to raise a ‘Purchase Order’ and ensure contract files are maintained and in order to ensure completeness and compliance.
This a permanent opportunity, based in Blackpool, with a maximum salary of up to £24,000 on offer plus 3% Flex Fund. Candidates applying for this role must hold or be willing to undergo SC clearance if successful.
- CIPS qualified, either obtained or working towards, or equivalent experience
- Public Sector Procurement experience
- Knowledge of EU/UK Procurement Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Knowledge of Procurement ERP systems, eSourcing tools and MS Office (excel a must have)
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £20,000 - £29,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £20,000 - £29,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £20,000 - £29,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £20,000 - £29,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £20,000 - £29,999