Strategic Procurement Manager – Integrated FM
Our client is a worldwide, multi-award-winning company that is looking for a passionate and cooperative Strategic Procurement Manager to join their London office and are currently in an exciting period of growth in their EMEA procurement function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing strategic sourcing and procurement related projects to fit their clients' Integrated FM needs in the EMEA region. Our client frequently consults with some of the largest companies in the world with as well as some of the fastest-growing companies, with budgets often in the tens of millions.
- Take the lead on complex strategic end-to-end FM procurement projects
- Accountable for planning, running RFPs, analysing and managing said projects
- Managing supplier relationships (both preferred and new), and ensuring that contracts negotiated meet the client's needs
- Manage and influence key senior stakeholders
- Deliver impressive savings against set budgets and within deadlines
- Strong background in procurement, especially big-budget complex Facilities Management projects
- Experience of working on procurement projects in the EMEA region with the ability to deliver in fast paced environments
- Highly organised individual, able to work cross-departmentally and with confidence when dealing with/influencing key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Working to deadlines and strict procurement budgets, and a track record of delivering impressive personal targets against set budgets
- Experience with using e-tendering platforms such as Ariba, Oracle and SAP.
To apply for this role, please either apply by using the button below or send your CV over to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk