Procurement Manager - Central London
Strategic Sourcing Manager - Central London - Global Pharmaceutical - Rapid Expansion and development opportunities
Global Pharmaceutical seeks a commercially savvy and analytically minded sourcing specialist to join their growing team in central London, as they continue to embark on their impressive growth & expansion. Following record profits and a large-scale expansion of their product portfolio, this is an excellent opportunity to join a high calibre team renowned for their agile working methods that fosters new ideas, and the ability for staff at all levels to impact change.
This role will work cross-functionally in an open and collaborative environment, to create efficient sourcing strategies across the product portfolio whilst developing longstanding relationships with suppliers globally. This is a fantastic opportunity is you are seeking a global organisation that offer autonomy and flexibility to impact change and progression routes towards senior leadership.
- As part of a collaborative team structure you will work closely with directors, senior directors & VP's cross-functionally to source new product and suppliers
- Conduct supplier analysis and performance reviews to monitor performance, spend, cost and competitor analysis to ensure value creation and savings across a broad product range
- Work closely with senior global stakeholders across supply chain, RD, operations and further business units to ensure performance improvements are identified and implemented effectively
Required experience for Strategic Sourcing Manager:
- 4-5 + years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
- Expertise in direct sourcing/category manager
- Procurement / strategic sourcing / buying experience within complex global organisations
- Degree & CIPS qualifications preferred though not essential
- Strong academics with a degree from a leading university, desired but not essential
These is an exciting opportunity to join a globally respected and incredibly successful organisation with an important purpose.
If you are interested in applying please do so through this domain or by sending a copy of your updated CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, direct procurement, stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, London, Degree, CIPS, progression, development, management, Central London, product,