Indirect Procurement Category Manager – IT Services
Our client is currently undergoing a radical transformation in their procurement function - the first of its kind in company history - and are looking for an experienced procurement professional to join their growing team in their London office.
Their procurement transformation project will involve centralising over 100 companies in the group to work within one procurement function and your focus will be on IT Services (e.g. disaster recovery and security). This is an extremely exciting yet challenging overhaul project to be a part of, as the successful candidate will work within a team of over 40 individuals and spend of around £170m which is part of a group spend of nearly £1bn.
Role and responsibilities:
- Strategizing and delivering end-to-end procurement strategies and projects such as
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers on key services as listed above
- Running procurement tenders for services and managing supplier relationships
- Managing and influencing key stakeholders (including board-level) to ensure projects are on track
Key attributes for the successful candidate
- An ambitious, results-driven individual with a background in complex IT procurement projects
- Track record of delivering large-scale procurement projects within strict deadlines and tight budgets, and a history of achieving impressive individual savings
- Experience with tendering platforms such as SAP, Ariba and Oracle
- Confidence to manage stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external
This is an ideal project to be a part of, especially if you are looking for a challenging yet extremely rewarding role where you will be central to the success of this transformation project