FM Procurement Consulting Lead - Big6 Advisory
Big6 Consulting Manager - Facilities Management & IFM
Global Fortune 500 Organization - Awarded as one of the best companies to work for!
Location - London (with UK Travel)
Salary - £60,000-£65,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Alex, JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you an ambitious procurement professional looking for an opportunity to be part of a global procurement team at a highly renowned multinational, award-winning, organization? This global leader is looking for a talented FM & IFM procurement specialists to join their UK team in London (or other UK offices) to support multiple blue-chip clients across the UK. You will be primarily responsible for integrated facilities management services covering both soft and hard facilities services, influencing procurement processes and leading transformation activity.
At the Big6 Consulting Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a cross-functional and multi-site procurement spend for facilities services across the UK client base and the opportunity to support on additional international projects
- Developing and implementing an effective supplier management strategy to meet business goals
- Establishing cross-functional stakeholder relationships with Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and other key stakeholders across FTSE100 clients
- Leading continuous improvement programs to ensure the category is regularly adapting to business change to sustain high performance
Key skills and requirements for the Big6 Consulting Manager are:
- Degree qualification; Master's degree or Procurement specialization is highly desirable
- Demonstrate excellent versatility and adaptability to be able to deal with ambiguity in a business that is regularly changing and improving
- Proven experience in driving exceptional cost savings and category management within indirect spend; particularly within Facilities management or other industrial services
- Experience in working in a multi-site role with an international stakeholder base and reporting structure
Joining this fast-moving organization as a Big6 Consulting Manager will provide you with an excellent platform for career development and progression with the aim of taking on larger teams and more global projects as you progress towards a director or partner level position.
To apply for the position please send an up to date copy of your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org