Interim Procurement Manager - Professional Services
We are currently supporting a Private Sector organisation who are on the look for an experienced Procurement professional with a background of working on procurements relating to Professional Services, ideally Legal Services, requirements. This role is an immediate start, based on site with the client at their offices in Derby, on a contract that will run until the end of December 2019. This role is OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £400 on offer.
Supporting the Professional Services category you will be required to lead and executive the development and implementaion of a Category Strategy for the category. You will be required to engage with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured. Once approved you will then be required to execute the implementation of a new supplier panel, finalise terms and conditions and ensure a smooth transition to the new framework.
- Proven experience of managing procurements relating to professional services
- Strong stakeholder management skills across a variety of levels
- Experience managing complex sourcing projects, preferably with Consultancy and/or Legal Firms
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Private sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Buying Private sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Contracts Private sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Logistics Private sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Operations Private sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999