Procurement Analyst - Global FMCG - Major Blue Chip FTSE 250 Client - Central London Based - £35,000 - £45,000 + Package
Recognised as UK leaders in the FMCG market, this firm is at the top of its game. Due to such powerful market presence and growth, this award-winning FMCG Manufacturers is opening their doors to the brightest and most ambitious procurement analysts in the market to join their London team. If you have a strong background in procurement, and are hungry for the sizeable career prospects of working for a UK giant, then this is the opportunity for you.
Procurement Analyst, role overview:
- Analysis of spend data, identifying and implementing cost savings opportunities
- Working directly with team category managers, co-ordinating global project delivery to exceed client expectations
- Meeting regularly with clients and stakeholders to assist the designing and implementation of innovative procurement ideas
- Exciting opportunities to lead small/medium projects in particular spend areas, rapidly growing your procurement portfolio
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Excellent numerical skills
- Analytical experience is preferred
- Motivated individual with the confidence and ability to communicate effectively with the stakeholders of the business
This fantastic opportunity has the ability to catapult the successful candidate onto the FMCG procurement market. Working directly with executive stakeholders from this Blue-chip brand, this role will ensure a prosperous, successful and thriving career within Procurement.
To apply, please send a copy of your up to date CV Emily to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Analyst, Consultancy, Change Implementation, Strategic Sourcing, London, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, HR, Professional Services, Degree, CIPS, Buyer, Senior Buyer
Apply for Procurement Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly