IT Services Category Manager
Our prestigious professional services client is looking to overhaul their entire procurement function across the hundreds of companies within the group. They're looking for a passionate procurement professional with an appetite for complex and challenging procurement projects to oversee the IT services subcategory, with projects for disaster recovery and data security to name a few.
This is an ideal opportunity for those relishing the chance to work in a large team that is about to undertake the first group-wide transformation project in the company's history. The role holder will be working with a budget of approx. £170m and a group spend of nearly £1bn.
What does the role involve?
Primarily, your focus will be to understand the needs of the company and working with key stakeholders to assess, strategize and execute end-to-end IT procurement projects e.g. disaster recovery and data security. Naturally this will involve running a number of RFQs and ensuring that you negotiate contracts with suppliers on key services as mentioned above, whilst safeguarding the needs of the company.
This will likely involve overlapping projects or varying sizes and degrees of urgency, so the ability to manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and delegating within your team will be paramount to the success of these procurement projects.
Key attributes for the successful candidate
- Results-driven with experience in complex IT procurement projects
- Track record of delivering large-scale procurement projects within strict deadlines and tight budgets, and a history of achieving impressive individual savings
- History of delivering large-scale procurement projects, sticking to deadlines and budgets
- A record of impressive individual savings against budgets
- Experience in running tender exercises with platforms such as SAP and Ariba
- Confidence to manage and influence stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external
To register your interest in the above role, please hit the Apply button below or forward your CV onto jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for IT Services Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly