Our client a Major Healthcare Organisation are now seeking a Materials Manager to supervise a team of individuals and to deliver supply chain effectiveness. Your background will be ideally within Supply Chain and you will have managed materials within the Surgical, Clinical area and play a key role in managing product use throughout the business.
- Manage a team of individuals and develop their work schedules
- Deliver longer term efficiencies including reduction of stock wastage, and increase stock availability
- Consult and meet regularly with Department heads to discuss developments in clinical practice
- Establish team goals aligned to the wider department goals and organise implementation
- Become an expert and trainer for all systems within agreed remit of Supply Chain
- Supervise data entry into Material management Information System
- Provides management with variance reports on discrepancies in supply budgets.
- Liaise closely with purchasing teams to ensure efficiencies
- Experience in a Healthcare supply chain function is highly desirable
- Previous experience working within a supply chain function is required
- Familiarity with Materials management inventory systems is preferred
- Previous experience in managing teams
- Experience of implementing efficiencies within the supply chain
please apply to email@example.com