Interim Procurement Lead
We are currently recruiting for a Public Sector client based in Leeds who are on the look for an Interim Procurement Lead for Software on a 12 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £500 on offer.
The successful candidate will be assigned to work on complex procurement projects relating to Software and will be required to run end to end procurements which are in line with legal procurement rules and regulations (OJEU and PCR2015). The successful candidate will be required to also develop contract documentation and influence stakeholders to ensure the procurement strategy is inline not only with best practice but with the clients business needs.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- MCIPS qualified (working towards) or equivalent experience
- Category specific experience relating to Software/ICT in order to understanding complex/technical specialist and requirements
- Knowledge of data structures, data modelling and enterprise architecture etc. would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a similar role in any part of the Public Sector in the UK
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Hands on experience of running end to end OJEU/PCR compliant procurements