Interim Procurement Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Public Sector client based in Leeds who are on the look for an Interim Procurement Manager on a 6-12 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £400 on offer.
The successful candidate will be assigned to work on a number of procurement projects and will be required to run end to end procurements which are in line with legal procurement rules and regulations (OJEU and PCR2015). The successful candidate will be required to also develop contract documentation and influence stakeholders to ensure the procurement strategy is inline not only with best practice but with the clients business needs.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- MCIPS qualified (working towards) or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a similar role in any part of the Public Sector in the UK
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Hands on experience of running end to end OJEU/PCR compliant procurements
- Experience on procurements relating to ICT would be advantageous