Senior Project Manager - London
Senior Project Manager - London - £100K + Package and Bonus - Global FMCG
This Global FMCG have been paving the way for technology and innovation over the last decade, operating across 150 countries worldwide, they are one of the fasted selling FMCG firms in the world.
Due to growth and a huge platform of new projects across the globe, they are now looking for an intelligent and organized individual to join the team with the vision of progressing into more senior positions.
The Senior Project Manager will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with a team of professionals, bringing together a full range of technical and business competencies necessary to assist the C-Suite and senior management with impactful processes and projects
- Lead a large variety of projects across multiple geographic regions
- Manage stakeholder relationships across these geographies, ensuring that a flexible approach is taken across different cultures
- Undertake programming; inclusive of overall project programmes to detailed task scheduling, from inception to operation and completion
The Senior Project Manager will have:
- A strong project management background, with experience within blue-chips or large global businesses
- A degree (or equivalent) from a top institution
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
For more information regarding this opportunity, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Project Manager, Programme Management, Project Management, London, FMCG, Global