Global Travel Procurement Lead
Global Travel Procurement Lead - FTSE 100 Firm - London - £55,000 - £65,000 + Package + Flexi Working
Industry leading Blue-Chip Firm is looking to bring in a Global Travel Procurement Lead to take over the talent acquisition portion of their Professional Services Procurement function. The company is world renowned and will offer the successful candidate a chance to get their foot in the door of a truly best-in-class procurement function. The role itself involves the opportunity to work with the global Travel function and gives true autonomy for the individual to design their own procurement strategy.
As Global Travel Procurement Lead you will: -
- Create and manage high profile strategic procurement projects with procurement functions and suppliers from across the world
- Develop a world-class portfolio of suppliers in every continent through successful and innovative Supplier Relationship Management, meaning the potential opportunity for lots of international Travel
- Interact with C-Level Stakeholders to assess risk management and to have a say in the overall business strategy
- Report directly to the Head of Professional Services Procurement, and work cross-functionally with the other categories; IT, FM, and Marketing
Global Travel Procurement Lead Required Background: -
- Proficiency in the full end to end procurement process, ideally in Travel Spend, however other Indirect categories such as FM or Marketing Procurement will be considered
- Evidence of innovative procurement strategies solutions in previous role(s), ideally within Indirect procurement spends
- Experience in designing category strategy with a wide remit, either regional (EMEA/APAC) or Global
- Degree + CIPS (Preferred but not Essential)
If you are a self-motivated Indirect Procurement Professional with a strong history of exceeding expectations, and who wants a clear path for the future inside an ambitious Procurement Function, then this is the role for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, marketing procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, travel procurement, indirect procurement