Pure Scooters - Chief Product Officer
Pure Scooters - Chief Product/Procurement Officer
Bramwith Consulting is proud to be partnering exclusively with one of the most dynamic & exciting names in the consumer electronic market.
About Pure Scooters:
Cutting carbon emissions and the cost of commuting are the key tenets of Pure Scooters' mission to change the way the we travel. A true pioneer at the vanguard of British industry, they are a business that ultimately put people, the environment, and fun at the heart of all they do. Formed in November 2018 and already one of the industry leaders in a high-growth market, Pure Scooters have the infrastructure, investment & ambition to be the largest e-scooter retailer in Europe.
Founded by hugely successful entrepreneur Adam Norris, whose first business venture is now worth over £5bn, Pure Scooters promises to deliver exponential growth and rapid expansion over the coming years. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning management team dedicated to ensuring the success and growth of this venture.
As part of their expansion and development, Pure Scooters seek a Product/Procurement Director with experience in related industries to lead the growth of their buying & product development team. Located in one of the most beautiful parts of England, they're offering relocation assistance in addition to an excellent package for the right candidate.
As a Chief Product/Procurement Officer, you will:
- Develop key relationships with high-profile global suppliers of electric scooter & accessory products to develop a best-in-class procurement team, implementing policy & procedure from the ground up
- Negotiate with key manufacturing suppliers in Far East Asia to ensure the organisation reach their objectives of becoming the market leader
- In tandem with the organisation's ambitious growth agenda, you will implement procurement policy & process whilst developing a strong team of buyers
- Work closely with the supply chain function to ensure a secure supply of products
- Strong expertise & connections in related industries sourcing similar products e.g. Bicycles, E-Bikes & E-scooters is required in order to effectively negotiate with suppliers' designers & certifiers
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the gravitas to lead large negotiations with key manufacturing suppliers in far-east Asia
- Strong contract negotiation experience
- New product development (NPD) experience ideal, commissioning new products whilst working alongside design teams
- Experience recruiting and managing a team of buyers
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly ambitious and talented team with the infrastructure and investment needed to launch this start-up into a global household name. You will have ownership in developing the function and building your own team, in a start-up environment that offers agility and flexibility, but with the backing & investment of large corporate organisation.
To apply contact Adam Venting on 02071384100 or email email@example.com
Keywords: Product, Product development, Procurement, Procurement Director, Electric Scooter, Electric Bicycles, Sourcing, Suppliers, E-bikes, E-Scooters