Indirect Procurement Category Manager
Award-winning firm with a global presence seeking an Indirect Procurement Category manager to join their expanding London-based procurement team and be part of the team working with a group spend of over £100m. They're a top tier professional services company with multiple offices across all continents. With a core focus of Facilities Management procurement, you'll also touch on other subcategories such as HR and Prof Services and more.
With an outstanding company culture, and excellent opportunities for professional growth and progression within the company, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As the Indirect Procurement Category Manager, you'll take the lead on often on challenging end-to-end procurement projects across FM, HR and Prof Services etc. You will also have the chance to make your mark and improve their procurement function, therefore it's of paramount importance that the successful candidate has a track record of delivering projects within tight deadlines and budgets.
You'll negotiate contracts with new and existing suppliers, and work with key stakeholders within the business to ensure great value is brought to the company. It's therefore vital that the successful candidate stay up to date with market trends so as to make informed decisions and recommendations.
- Experience in procurement/sourcing across a variety of indirect categories - Facilities Management and more
- Confidence when managing and influencing key internal and external stakeholders
- History of working to tight deadlines and within budgets
- Record of impressive individual savings within indirect procurement spend
- Degree educated and knowledge of systems such as SAP, Ariba, Oracle etc.
Please register your interest in the role by clicking the Apply button below, or send your CV over to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk