Principal Procurement Consultant
Our award-winning client is currently seeking an experienced procurement professional to join their ever-expanding consultancy practice. They are part of a much wider group of over 400 companies in the UK, and often win projects with some of the largest UK government departments, they are looking to capitalise on their growth within the health and medical industry.
The Principal Procurement consultant will be joining their existing and fast-growing procurement team. You will manage several complex procurement projects at a time identifying and delivering substantial tactical procurement and strategic savings for your clients in projects within the Healthcare and Medical industry (e.g. clinical, radiology procurement experience)
Your involvement will span tendering, negotiating and managing relationships, often working with budgets into the millions. Central to this role is your ability to articulate complex and innovative ideas with a professional and persuasive manner to achieve successful project delivery.
- Managing and coordinating multiple projects at one time within the Healthcare and Medical industry
- Involvement in end-to-end procurement projects
- Manage and influence key internal and external stakeholders
You should apply if you…
- Have a strong background of managing end-to-end procurement projects in the Health and Medical industry (NHS would be beneficial but by no means a necessity)
- Have a track record of working within strict timescales and budgets and able to demonstrate your ability to achieve individual savings against set budgets
- Confidence when managing and influencing key stakeholders
- Knowledge of tendering platforms such as Oracle, SAP and Ariba
- Have the flexibility to travel to work on site with clients - there is the flexibility to work from home some days of the week
If the above role is of interest to you, please submit your CV below or direct to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; consultant; consultancy; procurement consultant; management consultant; end-to-end procurement; tendering; stakeholder management