Procurement Manager - Professional Services
FTSE100 Engineering Major - Top 100 Places to Work - Category Manager - Professional Services & IT
Industry leading engineering major is amid a huge expansion and as such, seeks an ambitious procurement manager to join their award-winning procurement function in West London.
Based in their centralised procurement function, the procurement manager will have full autonomy over an £80m spend across IT & Professional Services. You will be responsible for devising and executive category strategy, delivering significant cost savings and liaising with c-suite stakeholders across the board.
With an undisputed reputation for professional development and listed as 'One of the Top 100 Places to Work', this is a very exciting time to join a growing organisation with a huge global presence.
As a Professional Services Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and collaborating with an executive stakeholder community, using your relationship management and influencing skills to gain and maintain crucial buy in and support for major strategic sourcing / procurement and category management initiative
- Skilfully handling complex £ Multi-Million procurement deals across Professional Services and IT sub-categories, including but not limited to, consultancy, design build and test, legal, finance, IT programme and project management and IT consultancy.
- Designing and executing category plans, including strategic sourcing, contract renewals & extensions, terminations and dispute resolution, as well as exciting "go-to-market" procurement projects
As a Professional Services Procurement Manager, you will have:
- Indirect Procurement expertise with a CV that demonstrates impressive achievements such as cost savings, risk mitigation and establishing strategic supplier relationships
- Proven track record working in a category management capacity within professional services or IT.
- Advanced understanding of contract management
- Degree + CIPS beneficial but not essential
As they prepare to embark on the most complex expansion to date, this is an exciting time to gain ownership over the most crucial procurement category. Alongside a competitive salary and package, my client also promotes rapid internal talent progression. For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, Procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, professional services, IT, design build and test, programme and project management,