INTERIM Procurement Manager - Marketing - £500 per day
My prestigious client based just outside London are seeking an Interim Marketing Procurement Manager (£500 per day) to join their team. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to influence and shape the future of Marketing & Media consumption, driving and taking ownership of developing and delivering category strategies within a complex business model.
As Marketing Procurement Manager (£500 per day p/d), you will:
- Utilise Procurement, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Market Insight, Thought Leadership and Stakeholder engagement & influencing skills to truly shape the way in which key stakeholders consume Marketing & Media.
- Develop a "Business Partner" mentality, through which you will provide valuable commercial expertise, challenging the "status quo" presenting value creation opportunities that directly impact future Media and Marketing strategy.
- Deliver a truly strategic role, utilising support from a dedicated team to deliver sourcing projects.
As the successful candidate, you will ideally demonstrate full lifecycle procurement, category management and supplier relationship management (SRM) experience:
- Experience in designing and implementing procurement / category strategies across Marketing & Media.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering innovative sourcing solutions which challenge the "status quo" and drive commercial value creation
- Strong contractual experience, amending, renewing, negotiating and post contract work.
- Track record of designing business cases and delivering market insight and thought leadership to senior stakeholders, operating in a "business partner" capacity
- Excellent academic pedigree
- Experience in Advertising, Media and Digital.
If this position is of interest please apply for the role now, and any questions please call Marcos Rana on 01483 212183.