Product Sourcing & Procurement Manager - Global Pharmaceutical
Procurement Manager, Global Pharmaceutical - £45-60k + Benefits - Central London - Growth & Expansion
Pharmaceutical major seeks an ambitious sourcing specialist to join their high-achieving team. As the organisation continues a period of unprecedented growth, this position will work cross-functionally with multiple business units to create effective sourcing strategies for critical product lines whilst forging long-standing relationships with a global supplier base.
My client seeks a "self-starter" mindset and the ability to identify & implement new methods of working. As a firm that prioritises innovative working methods and employees, this position will be suited to an individual looking to assume autonomy in their role in agile working environment that offers fantastic progression opportunities.
Procurement Manager, Pharmaceuticals Role Overview: -
- Conducting analysis into supplier performance, spend, cost, purchase power and competitor benchmarking to create robust category strategies that maximise savings & quality on products sourced
- Partnering with executives across Operational, R&D, Supply Chain and other business units to source new product lines and suppliers
- Engaging global stakeholders to sell the vision + direction of the business, ensuring ideas for performance improvement are identified and implemented
Procurement Manager, Pharmaceuticals Requirements: -
- Strong background in Direct Sourcing/Category Management, ideally with pharmaceutical products
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to create long-standing relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to identify areas of improvement
- Strong academics with a degree from a leading university, desired but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply through this page, or send an updated copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, strategic sourcing, sourcing, supply chain, London, central London, Pharmaceutical, analytics, directs, product