Senior Commercial Manager
We are currently supporting a Public Sector client based in Central London who are looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Manager. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £60k on offer. This role will be key to developing and managing our clients commercial activity and will help to establish effective stakeholder relationships, deliver end to end procurements and manage a team of commercial executives.
The successful candidate will be required to take ownership of procurement strategies managing them end to end and ensuring compliance with OJEU and PCR regulations. You will be required to develop, review, negotiate and implement large complex contracts, create and implement procurement strategies to gain commitment and agreement from key stakeholders, manage supplier negotiations, manage legal and project risks/issues and deliver against agreed cost reduction targets.
- MCIPS qualified or working towards/equivalent experience
- Strong understand of OJEU and PCR regulations
- Experience of working in a similar role and delivering end to end procurements in the Public Sector
- Experience of presenting business cases and conducting market research
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with managing small teams
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999