Head of Procurement
We are currently supporting a Public Sector client based in Central London who are on the look for a Head of Procurement. This is a permanent position with a salary between £70-80k on offer. This role is required to lead, manage and drive the Procurement/Category Management function to ensure Value for Money is achieved throughout.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a team to effectively deliver OJEU and PCR compliant end to end procurement projects ensuring procurement exercises are managed effectively, timely and drive value for taxpayers money. You will be required to develop and deliver intelligent strategic sourcing strategies to support organisational long terms goals and negotiate with key suppliers to ensure value for money while mitigating risk and without compromising quality etc. The role will also require you to manage and develop a team ensuring an effective and collaborative unit with sufficient knowledge at all times.
- MCIPS qualified
- Track record of working in Category Management and/or Procurement in the Public Sector
- Track record of delivering savings and efficiencies via OJEU and PCR compliant Procurements
- Experience with designing and implementing life cycle procurement sourcing strategies
- Facilities Management experience would be advantageous
- Exposure to significant change and transformation projects
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £80,000 - £99,999