Indirect Procurement Manager - Innovative Technology
This innovative technology company is undergoing a major rollout after winning multi-million-pound contracts in the utilities sector. This is the first of its kind and they are looking for a procurement professional experienced in IT and other indirect subcategories of procurement (such as Construction and FM) to join their growing and ambitious team in their London office.
The successful candidate will be the face of the growing procurement team and take the lead on sourcing, negotiating and managing relationships with vendors across a number of complex yet rewarding projects with a spend of around £200m for the project. Central to this role is your confidence and ability when making recommendations and influencing senior key stakeholders within the organisation and externally.
What does the role entail?
- The Procurement Manager will lead on strategy, planning and delivery of end-to-end procurement projects across IT, Construction and Facilities Management
- Issuing RFQs and leading meetings with key suppliers
- Leading negotiations with said suppliers, whilst ensuring contracts are aligned with the company's interests
- History of working on complex IT and/or telecoms procurement projects
- Knowledge of tendering tools such as Ariba, Oracle and SAP
- Proven record of working to deadlines and delivering impressive individual savings targets against procurement budgets
- Confidence when influencing key senior stakeholders (internal and external)
- CIPS qualification is desirable
Please get in touch if the above opportunity is of interest - you can either press the Apply button below, or email jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; Procurement Strategy; IT; Telecoms; Indirect; Indirect Procurement; Category Manager; Procurement Manager; Stakeholder Management; End-to-end procurement; tendering; Construction