Procurement Consultant, IT & Professional Services
Capitalising on their recent success and significant growth, our client is now looking for a collaborative procurement professional to join their growing team in Central London at their state-of-the-art offices. Frequently consulting with some of the largest and fastest-growing companies in the UK, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
They specialise in procurement and cost-reduction across all industries and sectors including Retail, Luxury Goods, Manufacturing and more. The successful candidate will work across multiple procurement projects in the IT and Prof Services space.
The Procurement Consultant will manage multiple end-to-end procurement projects with spend often in the millions (IT and Professional Services), supporting Director-level stakeholders in implementing the wider strategy of their business.
This will involve formulating and leading cross-functional teams and delivering cost reduction targets to clients' satisfaction; monitoring and managing supplier performance and relationships; negotiating and implementing contracts; stakeholder management up to Board level.
- Experience in project-managing end-to-end procurement projects in the IT and Professional Services subcategories (or relevant procurement consultancy experience)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong history of delivering procurement projects within budget and in line with strict time scales
- Track record of delivering impressive individual savings against budgets
- Knowledge of tendering platforms such as Oracle, SAP, Ariba
With excellent opportunities for progression and the chance for CIPS sponsorship, this role is ideal for those looking to further their knowledge and gain invaluable experience across a number of complex and rewarding procurement projects
If the above sounds like it's the role for you, please hit the Apply button below, or send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Indirect Procurement; Procurement Consultant; Management consultancy; IT; Professional Services; London; CIPS; Tendering; supplier management