Procurement Operations Manager
We are currently supporting a Private Sector Consultancy based in Northamptonshire who are looking to recruit a Procurement Operations Manager/Consultant. This is a 6 month FTC with the view to convert to a permanent role if successful with a salary of up to £50k on offer (depending on experience).
You will be required to take ownership of customer service – managing customer enquires through to customer complaints, manage and oversee work performed and to ensure cost-effective delivery models to drive increase net profit and managing the demand and onboarding of those delivering support to customers. You will also be required to deliver procurement consultancy services from time to time along with assisting with proposals and presentations to help support other Account/Sales Managers during the sales process. You will be required also to provide support to both internal and external customers on procurement related queries.
- Background of working in Procurement ideally related to IT Services
- MCIPS qualified, working towards or equivalent experience
- Project Management experience would be advantageous
- Experience of managing teams/resource
- Strong understanding of the Procurement process from both the Buyer and Supplier side would be advantageous
- Track record of generating revenue/new business through various sales techniques i.e. emails, telephone proposals and bidding
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999