A leading management consultancy firm based in London is looking for a new Procurement Consultant to join their team to look after projects in the IT and Prof Services space.
They specialty lies in procurement and cost-reduction projects and frequently win contracts with some of the most high-profile firms in the Luxury Goods, Retail, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing industries to name just a few.
- Take ownership of end-to-end procurement projects, being accountable for the successful delivery of projects
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing strategies
- Lead negotiations with suppliers/vendors and implement contracts
- Monitoring supplier/vendor supplier performance and relationships
- Working with senior management - internal and external - keeping everyone up to date with progress
- Experience with end-to-end procurement projects in the IT and Professional Services subcategories (or relevant procurement consultancy experience)
- A strong history of delivering procurement projects within budget and in line with strict time scales
- Track record of delivering impressive individual savings against budgets
- Knowledge of tendering platforms such as Oracle, SAP, Ariba
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If the above is of interest to you, please apply using the button below, or send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Indirect Procurement; Procurement Consultant; Management consultancy; IT; Professional Services; London; CIPS; Tendering; supplier management; strategic sourcing