Indirect Procurement Manager - Innovative Technology Company
Our client is at the forefront of shaking up the Utilities industry and encouraging a competitive market by undergoing a multi-million-pound product rollout after winning huge contracts with key British organisations. They are looking for an experienced procurement professional with a strong background in IT and Telecoms to join their ambitious procurement team to take the lead on this exciting project.
The Procurement Manager will take the lead on end-to-end strategic procurement, negotiating contracts and managing relationships with suppliers/vendors across a multitude of key procurement projects. Leveraging your industry knowledge, you will be the face of the procurement team and frequently liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
What does the role entail?
- The Procurement Manager will lead on strategy, planning and delivery of end-to-end procurement projects across IT, Construction and Facilities Management
- Involvement in other projects in professional services, HR in alignment with company strategy
- Taking the lead on tendering, leading meetings with key suppliers and managing relationships
- Ensuring contracts are aligned with the company's interests
- Strong background in working on complex IT and/or telecoms procurement projects
- Previous experience with tendering tools e.g. Oracle and SAP
- Record of sticking to deadlines, delivering impressive individual savings targets against procurement budgets
- Confidence when influencing key senior stakeholders (internal and external)
- CIPS qualification is desirable
By joining this company, you'll have the opportunity to truly take your career onto a new level. This company is part of a wider group of companies that offers fantastic progression opportunities with the support and training to unlock your full potential.
Please submit your interest by pressing the Apply button below, or email jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; Procurement Strategy; IT; Telecoms; Indirect; Indirect Procurement; Category Manager; Procurement Manager; Stakeholder Management; End-to-end procurement; tendering; Construction