FM Procurement Manager - FTSE 100
FM Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100- London - £60 - 80K + Package
Due to rapid expansion, one of the world's leading professional services firms is urgently seeking an experienced FM Procurement Manager to join their global team. With hundreds of offices spanning over 50 countries worldwide and a turnover of billions, this prestigious organisation has an excellent procurement infrastructure and, for their new FM Procurement Manager, will provide a platform for rapid progression.
As the new FM Procurement Manager you will:
- Report into and work closely with the EMEA Procurement Directors within Global Corporate Services FM
- Be responsible for the strategic sourcing of key FM services suppliers
- Initiate and maintain strong relationships with FTSE 100 clients across pharmaceutical, financial services and facilities areas
- Provide commercial and contractual support to the FM procurement business
- Support with the creation and management of the contracts database
- Be a procurement subject matter expert for EMEA, Strategic Sourcing initiatives and central purchasing
FM Procurement Manager Required Background:
- Extensive procurement experience in Corporate Blue Chip Environments
- Experience in leading on-line procurement sourcing events (RFx & RA) and managing client relationships
- A degree (or country equivalent)
- MCIPS (or country equivalent)
- Expertise in strategic procurement and negotiating with major suppliers and stakeholders on an EMEA or Global basis
- Tangible evidence of successfully handling multi-million pound spends and generating significant cost savings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and ambitious FTSE 100 company. The new procurement professional will be working in an amazing location, be genuinely challenged on a daily basis, and receive generous remuneration.
To find out more and apply please send you CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, buying, FM Procurement, Hard FM, Soft FM