Logistics and Supply Chain Manager
The client are fast becoming a renound name within the wine industry. They specialise in sourcing and supplying sustainable wines across the UK. They currently work with some of the largest supermarkets to stock lines of wine.
* Proactively manage stock levels minimise out of stocks and over stocks
* Delivering industry leading customer service ensuring all orders are delivered on time and in full (OTIF)
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our suppliers; wineries, carriers, bottlers & warehousing
* Report and monitor performance using a range of KPI's
* Ensure all processes are compliant to HMRC requirements
* Continuous improve supply chain processes focusing on service and value
* Identify slow moving stock quickly and recommend actions to clear any excess
* Manage stock forecasting for promotional activity
* Manage end to end process of orders including; purchase order creation, supplier confirmation, delivery to specified destination and approve invoices
* Optimise load requirements and adhere to supplier pallet configurations
* Work with the Buying Director regarding new product launches and vintages to ensure lead times are built into the forecast
* Preparation of forecasts for suppliers when requested and manage of reserves and allocations
* Communication with internal stakeholders to ensure that all information on products, stock holding, and suppliers is correct and up to date.
IT WOULD BE HIGHLY DESIRABLE IF CANDIDATES HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE MANAGING LOGISTICS WITHIN A LARGE FMCG/RETAILER