Procurement Manager - Outsourcing & HR - £80K
Role: Procurement Manager - Outsourcing & HR - £80K
Salary: £80K + Package
If you're a Procurement professional with general Indirect or IT sourcing experience...please ignore this advert. Our client is seeking absolute experts in the design and delivery of best in class commercial Procurement solutions for high profile, complex Outsourcing (BPO) and HR challenges!
- Key to your success in this role, will be an ability to develop your status and reputation as a credible and valuable source of Procurement insight to the most critical and high profile stakeholders in this fast moving, iconic, Retail organisation
- You will be comfortable "not knowing", and will be prepared to investigate and identify opportunities for value creation and operational efficiencies - both in terms of current business challenges, whilst also being commercially astute to identify future market trends and associated value creation opportunities
- You will drive the development and delivery of best in class Outsourcing, HR and Recruitment category strategies that deliver value in the form of cost and customer service
- You will be given the autonomy to operate creatively and to make bold decisions in order to deliver solutions that align with the key values; encompassing both flair and fairness
- Evidence of outperforming your Procurement peers in all aspects of your targeted performance metrics
- Evidence of "market-shaping", demonstrating a deep commercial awareness that facilitates the design and delivery of robust business cases which fundamentally challenge the status quo and deliver outstanding results in regards to quality, service and price
- Charismatic communicator, with the personality, style and gravitas to engage and influence CxO level stakeholders
- Ability to draw on expert knowledge and recent successes in the categories of Outsourcing (BPO), Recruitment, Contingent Labour, HR and Learning & Development
- Evidence of overachievement in a flexible and autonomous business environment!