Senior Procurement Consultant
As a result of their recent growth and demand for their expertise with FTSE-100 blue-chip firms and the most high-profile non-profits, their procurement department is expanding quickly. Being specialists of all-things procurement and cost-transformation, they are looking for an experienced individual to join their office in the heart of London and play a key role in consulting with clients on HR & Professional services such as Tax, Audit and Legal.
Our client has built a highly professional, multi-disciplined team which offers viable long-term solutions to their client's needs providing up-to-date market knowledge and expertise. The key to being successful in this role will be in articulating your creative ideas and effectively managing key internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will work on a number of projects in the indirect procurement space, predominantly HR & Prof Services and take the lead on working directly with clients to formulate and deliver strategy on complex procurement projects. You will take the lead on launching RFQs and negotiating on behalf of your clients. Naturally, budgets will be in the millions, so the successful candidate will need comprehensive negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
What's needed to apply?
- Previous experience working end-to-end on HR and Prof Services procurement projects
- Including Tax, Audit, Legal and other indirects
- Track record of sticking to set budgets and timeframes, with an emphasis on your history of achieving individual savings on procurement projects
- Confidence when influencing and managing senior stakeholders
- Strong technical knowledge of e-tendering platforms such as Oracle, SAP, Ariba
Submit your interest in this role, please click the Apply button below or send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Management consultancy; Category Manager; Consultant; Tax; Audit; Legal; Professional Services Marketing procurement; London; UK; end to end procurement; stakeholder management