This is a newly formed team within the business. The client are looking for a team of supplier relationship manager's to develop relationships with key suppliers including Apple, Samsung and Cisco.
The client are looking for individuals with strong procurement experience coupled with SRM experience - preferably with experience in the tech/telco sector. It would also be desriable if candidate's have experience within IT procurement.
- Commercial Acumen
- External relationship development
- Financial Acumen
The client are offering £60,000 + 10% bonus to successful candidates - however, will consider candidates who are on a lower salary and have the drive/ambition to progress/develop into the role.
I'm eager to speak with candidates who hold the following experience:
- Held a procurement role for a minimum of 2 years (preferably within IT procurement)
- Have SRM experience with key suppliers within the tech space
- Have strong examples of negotiations they've undertaken
- Have strong influencing skills
If you think this is a position well suited to you, please reach out and respond to the advert or contact me direct: