Interim Head of Procurement
Our multi-award-winning client with global revenues in the billions is seeking an experienced Head of Procurement to take responsibility for developing their overall procurement strategy for key Indirect procurement categories such a Professional Services, Marketing, Travel and IT.
Operating in a number of industries - Transport, Construction and Healthcare to name a few - and a growing presence in every continent and over 45,000 staff worldwide, this is an unmissable opportunity to join an ever-expanding organisation that places procurement at the heart of the company's bright future.
- Build and lead a team of procurement category leads.
- A particular focus on Indirect procurement such as IT, Travel, Prof Services and more.
- Managing and developing key supplier relationships.
- Staying well-informed and up to date with market trends so as to identify current and future opportunities for growth with a medium-long term view.
- Taking ownership of budgets - setting and monitoring spend from each category.
- Support their S2P and audit process - knowledge of Oracle is essential.
- A strong background of 10+ years in procurement, most importantly leading buying categories and strategic procurement in large-scale organisations with spend of over £200m and achieving impressive savings. Ideally this will be within a service-oriented company.
- A history of in-depth, comprehensive screening and selecting of suppliers. This will have been using decision-making tools/methods to assist your purchasing teams in negotiations and making recommendations.
- Extensive knowledge of P2P and e-tendering platforms - especially Oracle.
- Charisma and influence when engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Willingness to travel within the UK and internationally
If the above role is of interest to you, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below. Alternatively, please send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk