IT Procurement Manager
Our client has just won a huge contract with significant British organisations to enable their ambitious roll-out project they are embarking upon. This is the first rollout of its kind in the UK and Europe, and with a spend of around £200m associated with the project, you will have the chance to be a pioneer in the industry. Their desire is to shake up the utilities space by providing end-users with super value for money and encouraging a competitive marketplace.
They are looking for an experienced procurement professional with experience of complex end-to-end IT and Infrastructure procurement projects in order to facilitate their ambitious roll-out. Other projects will include Facilities Management and other indirect procurement.
What does the role entail?
- The Procurement Manager will devise the procurement strategy, planning and execution of end-to-end procurement projects across IT, Construction and Facilities Management
- As the face of the team, you will take ownership of sourcing and negotiating when running RFP/Qs
- Negotiating robust contracts aligned with the company's interests
The successful candidate will have…
- Extensive experience working on complex IT and/or telecoms procurement projects
- Good technical knowledge of tendering tools such as Oracle and SAP
- Delivered impressive individual savings targets against set budgets
- Confidence when managing and making recommendations to stakeholders at all levels (internal and external)
- CIPS qualification (advantageous)
Please submit your interest by pressing the Apply button below, or email jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; Procurement Strategy; IT; Telecoms; Indirect; Indirect Procurement; Category Manager; Procurement Manager; Stakeholder Management; End-to-end procurement; tendering; Construction