Global Head of Procurement - FM Services
Global Head of Procurement - FM Services - London - up to £110K + Extensive Package & Bonus
Due to colossal expansion this global Manufacturing giant is urgently seeking an ambitious Procurement professional to drive the £250m+ FM & Real Estate categories towards best-in-class.
The successful applicant will join as Global Head of Procurement for FM with the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement multi-year category and sourcing strategies across high-value greenfield procurement areas
- Strategically manage £Multi-Million procurement categories across a wide variety of FM spend areas including but not limited to Building & Engineering Services, Architectural Design & Consultancy Services, Real Estate, Security, Lift Maintenance etc
- Face off with senior stakeholders including Board-level, winning crucial buy-in for far-reaching procurement programmes
- Manage a high performing team of procurement professionals, ensuring that they are inspired and developed
From joining this globally recognized organisation you will benefit from:
- A seat working alongside industry leading procurement professionals on the Procurement Leadership Team
- A direct progression route to Procurement Directorship within 12-18 months minimum
- An autonomous role within a wider business that see's the importance and value that the Procurement team bring
- Complete ownership of the FM Services Categories, managing procurement strategy for the entire global business
To be considered for this role, you will need to have a very strong and strategic Procurement background within the FM categories, you will need to be commercially savvy and delivery focused and you will need experience working at a senior level.
For more information regarding this please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words; Procurement, London, FM, Hard Services, Soft Services, Real Estate, Security, Lift Maintenance, Building Services, Strategic, Head of Procurement, Procurement Director