Contracts Manager - Global Blue Chip Organisation
BLUE CHIP TELECOMS FIRM - GLOBAL ORGANISATION - €400/DAY
The most iconic telecommunications company are transforming the global strategic sourcing group and are searching for dynamic contracts manager to join their sourcing team. The contract manager has full autonomy contracts up to £2m including the drafting, negotiation, execution and maintenance of the contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the lead on all the contracts activities, using your expertise to apply your strategic thinking and make sound business decisions on behalf of the company. The contracts manager will have the opportunity to interpret diverse and complex contractual issues and identify the potential risks prior to the execution of a contract. With an opportunity to work alongside the best in the business, and learn from seasoned professionals, this role would suit a confident contracts manager seeking to enhance their career at a globally renowned organisation.
As a contracts manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking the leading in all contract drafting and negotiating terms & conditions with key suppliers
- Review the supplier requests for changes to terms and conditions, in accordance with the company's strategies and policies, assess the risk of changes and recommend the relevant response
- Manage all contracts up to £2m across hardware, software and services.
- Working collaboratively with the sourcing specialist to ensure that all contract document templates are properly prepared for RFPs.
- Engage regularly with the legal counsel to clarify and negotiate complex sourcing contractual issues/ other supplier concerns.
As a contracts manager you will have:
- Strong experience in contracts management
- Demonstrated experience in drafting, negotiating and managing agreements with annual spends
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Legal qualifications essential
This is a fantastic opportunity an ambitious and dynamic contracts expert to join a globally recognised organisation. For more information or to apply, please send your CV to jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, indirect procurement, ROADM, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, procurement category manager, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, procurement, Ireland, Ireland, installations, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, cloud integration operations, procurement, analyst, procurement sourcing, strategic sourcing, networks, indirect, direct, strategic sourcing, procurement services, Dublin, engineering, expenses, construction, contracts manager, legal, drafting, negotiation